Bright Ideas: Primary Science Student's Book K
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Bright Ideas promotes a modern, student centred approach to science learning.
- Scientific ideas introduced in a lively and entertaining way
- Content structured in lesson-sized topics with clearly stated objectives
- Graded language appropriate to student’s reading age
- Numerous practical activities using everyday materials
- Wide variety of paper-and-pencil exercises, discussion topics and suggestions for group work to promote interactive learning
- Caribbean contexts and issues examined in depth
- High quality illustrations and photographs
- Review exercises and end of unit tests
- Extensive glossary to develop student’s scientific vocabulary
- Internet links to promote independent research
Interactive CD-ROMs support learning in the classroom and at home. Each CD-ROM includes over 100 practice activities, as well as simulated experiments which allow students to try out things that aren’t possible in the classroom.
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.