English Matters 2nd Edition Level 7 Workbook
English Matters for the Caribbean is an integrated, four-level series that helps progress students seamlessly from lower to upper secondary in preparation for their CSEC® Examination. Extensively revised in response to feedback from practising teachers, the second edition has been written by an English language teaching specialist and reviewed by expert teachers from across the Caribbean.
The series adopts a lively task-based approach and offers:
• An integrated approach allowing for distanced learning in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic
• A thorough coverage of updated national syllabi, shown in scope and sequence charts with Caribbean examples
• Regular practice of the four skill areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing
• New Student Journal and Reflection features help encourage self-reflection.
• Research skills such as creating bibliographies.