Mission: Science for the OECS Standards Workbook 6
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Mission: Science is an exciting new Primary Science course with a comprehensive real-life enquiry driven approach.
- Nurtures early interest in STEM by investigating natural and engineered environments
- A skills-based, student-centred approach encourages students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills throughout
- Hands-on activities provide pupils with opportunities to learn using practical and easily accessible materials
- ‘Real World Science’ case studies bring science to life to inspire the next generation of Caribbean scientists and engineers
- Encourages students to take their learning of science out of the classroom and into the real world
Full coverage of the OECS curriculum
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.