Mission: Science for the OECS Standards Workbook 5
Mission: Science is an exciting new Primary Science course with a comprehensive real-life enquiry driven approach.
- Nurtures early interest in STEM by investigating natural and engineered environments
- A skills-based, student-centred approach encourages students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills throughout
- Hands-on activities provide pupils with opportunities to learn using practical and easily accessible materials
- ‘Real World Science’ case studies bring science to life to inspire the next generation of Caribbean scientists and engineers
- Encourages students to take their learning of science out of the classroom and into the real world
Full coverage of the OECS curriculum