Religious Education Grade 7
This new edition of Religious Education for lower secondary is a three-level resource that matches the aims, approaches and methods of the National
Standards Curriculum in Jamaica. It encourages students to embrace the diversity of Caribbean religious culture in a holistic manner, by looking at the four major
religions – Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Islam – and Rastafarianism and Revivalism, within the themes of Identity, Worship and Stewardship.
• Students will be able to relate to the real-life examples provided in the ‘In the
• ‘Did you know?’, ‘What do you think?’ and group discussion features allow students to share their thoughts and knowledge in a structured and safe environment
• Digital activities cover the syllabus ICT attainment targets by focusing on communication and collaboration, designing and producing, research, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making and Digital Citizenship.
• Personal dictionary icons provide students with the opportunity to reflect on, and develop, a deeper understanding of key terms and concepts
• End-of-chapter and unit assessment questions test understanding and stimulate analysis of topics