Mission: Science for Jamaica Grade 4 Workbook
Mission: Science is an exciting new primary science course with full coverage of the National Standards Curriculum. Its real-life, enquirybased approach cultivates the scientific, process-driven skills required for life and work in the 21st Century, whilst also developing deeper understanding of scientific concepts.
• Directly supports the activities in the Student’s Book to extend and reinforce classroom learning
• Facilitates independent learning through homework assignments
• Allows students to apply scientific methodology, and practise process and critical-thinking skills, within the real-life context of their home using familiar household items and scenarios
• Develops communication and collaboration skills by providing opportunities for students to share their knowledge at home
• Cultivates scientific attitudes such as curiosity and creativity beyond the classroom.