Language Tree Jamaica 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
Language Tree Jamaica Second Edition provides full coverage of the National Standards Curriculum (NSC) for primary language arts and follows a thematic approach with an emphasis on literacy and literature, ensuring students are equipped for life and learning in the 21st century.
- Fosters critical thinking by encouraging students to reflect on their learning using their Learning Journal
- Regular group work encourages peer discussion and collaboration, helping to develop communication skills
- Incorporation of NSC ICT attainment targets ensures students can use technology to learn and work in a digitally-led world
- Formative assessment throughout the units and at the end of each theme provides opportunity to monitor and improve learning
- On-page teacher’s notes offer instructions and suggestions on how to apply and extend activities and how to integrate differentiated instruction in the classroom