Mission: Science Workbook K
Mission: Science is an exciting primary science course with a comprehensive real-life enquiry driven approach.
With scientific enquiry at its heart and the use of local, practical examples and activities throughout, students gain a better understanding of key concepts and continually develop skills, such as critical thinking and problem-solving, in every lesson.
Watch your students’ interest go into orbit with Mission: Science!
- Nurtures an early interest in STEM by investigating natural and engineered environments
- 'Real World Science’ case studies bring science to life to inspire the next generation of Caribbean scientists and engineers
- Features a Kindergarten level, instilling an interest in science at an early age
- Hands-on activities provide pupils with opportunities to learn using practical and easily accessible materials
- Full coverage of the OECS curriculum