Junior Secondary Agriculture for the Caribbean: Book 1
Out of stock
An original course, written by teachers specifically for the junior secondary or equivalent level in the Caribbean. Starting from basic principles, the chapters unfold in a logical order, rather than in the sequence of a particular syllabus.
- The topics covered emphasise both the scientific principles involved in good agricultural practice and their economic importance
- Careful attention to language level has produced a simple and concise course
- Designed to encourage pupil involvement and the practical application of agricultural science
- Exercises and questions throughout aid progress, stimulate discussion and suggest further activities
- Extensively illustrated with two-colour artwork and black and white photographs