Electronic Document Preparation & Management for CSEC® Examinations Student's Book
This new, full-colour text has been written to match the newly revised syllabus.
The sequence of the chapters follows that of the syllabus and provides content and hands-on practice to assist students in acquiring the knowledge, skills and attitudes fundamental to the subject.
The text not only assists students in their preparation for the CSEC® Examination but also prepares them to effectively manage various activities within a technologically advanced office with great speed and accuracy.Key features:
- Provides full coverage of syllabus as shown in the list of objectives at the start of each chapter
- Concept maps at the start of each chapter to define the scope of the topic and to establish links within the topic
- Clear and concise explanations of topics, with illustrations and examples based on students’ life experiences to aid understanding and recall
- Material is presented in a variety of ways – text, tables, diagrams and charts to accommodate students with different learning styles
- Includes different assessment methods – multiple choice questions, short answer questions and essay-type questions to prepare students for real examination conditions
- Real-world development of required knowledge, skills and attitudes in our simulated document centre - Dox To Go
- A separate chapter detailing SBA requirements complete with a sample portfolio and step-by-step guidance for completing the SBA component