Jamaica Social Studies Atlas 2nd Edition
Jamaica Social Studies Atlas, 2nd Edition is a stunning and easy-to-use reference title for primary and lower secondary schools.
It includes extensive Caribbean and world sections, as well as an expanded Jamaica section, and is in full-colour throughout.
- Teaching grid with primary and lower secondary social studies curriculum references
- Expanded 32-page Jamaica section with new materialon National Heroes, Transport and Communications, Environmental Issues, Social Issues and International Trade
- New regional and world maps, photographs and illustrations including a Caribbean Natural Resources map, Caribbean Climate maps and much more
- Mapping Skills section
- Updated statistics and 2011 census figures
- More detail on specific regions used as case studies for Grade 6
- Useful website links throughout the text for further independent study