Language Tree Jamaica Workbook 6
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Language Tree Jamaica Workbooks offer clear and simple explanations for children learning grammar, punctuation, spelling and language skills from Grade 4 to Grade 6.
Through a variety of engaging exercises, young learners are encouraged to unravel problematic rules and language variations helping them to gain a greater understanding of the fundamentals of the English language and prepare for exam success.
- Includes Jamaica-specific content to help children relate to what they are learning
- Places a strong focus on the development of independent writing, and practising language skills, as requested by teachers
- Each unit is packed with a variety of exercises to help make learning fun
- Offers clear and simple explanations for children learning grammar, punctuation, spelling and language skills
- Each Workbook can be used as a stand-alone resource or as part of any language arts series on the market
- Workbooks 5 and 6 include practice tests for GSAT English