Bright Ideas Jamaica Grade 6 Student's Book & CD Rom
Bright Ideas Jamaica has been created especially for the Jamaican upper primary science curriculum. It promotes a modern, student-centred approach to science learning, formulated through a close collaboration between experienced Jamaican teachers and primary science specialists.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus
- Relevant learning objectives from the Jamaican Primary Science syllabus are clearly stated at the start of each lesson to ensure every objective is covered
- Syllabus 'Focus Questions' are highlighted on every page
- End-of-unit and end-of-year tests to prepare students for their GSAT Science examination
- Practical activities using everyday materials
- Suggestions for group work to promote interactive learning
- Review exercises to check progress
- Internet links to promote independent research
- Accompanying interactive CD-ROMs allow students to develop their understanding in the classroom and at home using games and experiments.
- Workbooks complement the Student's Books for each level of the course. The content is structured in lesson-sized topics clearly linked to the Student’s Books with additional assessment material.
- Accompanying Teacher’s Books offer background information, extension activities and teaching notes on catering for mixed-ability classes.