Social Sciences for Trinidad and Tobago 2nd Edition Student's Book 1
Social Sciences: My Self, My World is a three-level course written specifically for students studying the Interim Social Sciences syllabus (2014).
Key features of the 2nd edition include:
- NEW! Coverage of all themes, topics and learning outcomes found in the 2014 syllabus
- NEW! Colour co-ordinated table of contents easily identifies which content addresses each of the four disciplines running through the syllabus: social studies, geography, history and religious education
- NEW! Improved navigation throughout the book, including a more detailed scope and sequence mapped to the syllabus for teachers
- IT-based skills work and links to internet resources ensures ICT is incorporated into every lesson to meet the needs of 21st century learners
- Unique ‘Skills Tool Kit’ to develop social and interpersonal skills, communication, enquiry and research, information-processing, and ability to create and work with visual aids
- A range of activities and exercises to summarise learning, check comprehension, and encourage critical and creative thinking
- Numerous opportunities for both group work and individual study
- Key terms and concepts highlighted and explained throughout
The series also includes a corresponding workbook for each level.