Communication Studies for CAPE® Examinations 2nd Edition Student's Book
Communication Studies for CAPE® Examinations is an excellent resources for students preparing for their CAPE exams as well as studying introductory courses in English and Communication at Community Colleges and Universities.
Students are introduced to the main forms of communication and asked to investigate principle methodologies and their impact on meaning and understanding.
The text is written in a concise and focused style and is suitable for students studying CAPE Communication Studies as well as students studying introductory courses in English and Communication at Community Colleges and Universities.
- Revised and updated to meet the requirements of the 2011 syllabus
- Scope and sequence style contents list mapped to syllabus objectives, with learning objectives clearly stated at the beginning of each chapter
- Investigates language and the way that it is used by all people with some emphasis on Caribbean linguistic diversities and their origins
- Explores how modern technology has affected and continues to affect communication, both positively and negatively
- Guides students through the processes of different types of writing including speeches and research papers
- Includes CAPE examination practice papers, practice tests and a grammar section allow students to test and check their progress
- Practical activities, definitions, examples and discussions offer context and inspire investigative skills