Sociology for CAPE® Examinations Student's Book
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Sociology for CAPE® Examinations offers students the opportunity to develop the essential knowledge and understanding of key sociological theories and methods. It is designed to stimulate students’ sociological thinking and encourage them to apply new skills to the real world.
This introductory text is ideal for students learning about Sociology for the first time. It is also a suitable foundation for further study in Sociology and related subjects in higher education.
- Full coverage of the CAPE Sociology syllabus
- Sociological terms, concepts and perspectives are introduced and examined
- Definitions, examples, activities, research reports and case studies support challenging topics
- Each chapter includes objective exercises, multiple choice questions, structured response questions and essay topics
- Each chapter ends with a student essay example for information and critique
- Detailed discussions surrounding the work of Caribbean sociologists and theorists help students gain a deeper understanding of sociological concepts
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.