Physics for CAPE® Examinations Student's Book
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Physics for CAPE® Examinations provides comprehensive coverage of Units 1and 2 of the CAPE Physics syllabus. A non-calculus treatment of Physics, it has been written to facilitate a smooth transition from high school to tertiary level Physics at regional and international institutions.
The text encourages the ability to apply scientific methods to a range of academic and everyday problems, and sensitises students to pressing global and regional issues such as energy and the environment.
- Worked examples and in-text questions help to build understanding and provoke analytical thought
- Practical exercises encourage students to use their knowledge of Physics to plan, carry out, and evaluate their work
- Review questions (including answers) at the end of each chapter test knowledge and how to apply it
- A focus on digital logic and electronics will support students looking to move forwards into engineering
- The School-Based Assessment section gives step-by-step tips to maximise CAPE coursework success
- The Appendix includes a review of mathematics skills required for the course