Jamaica Primary Social Studies Grade 6 Workbook: Life on Planet Earth
Macmillan Jamaica Primary Social Studies has been written and designed for primary school students in Grades 4, 5 and 6.
Key features of the Workbooks:
• A skills-based approach to learning, developing thinking and research skills
• Activities that cater for a mixture of abilities and aptitudes
• Follows the order of the Student’s Book to reinforce the knowledge learnt in each unit
• A wide variety of exercises help students to engage with and explore each topic in depth
• End of Unit multiple-choice tests help with revision and examination practice
• An end-of-year practice exam
The course comprises:
Student’s Books for Grades 4, 5 and 6
Workbooks for Grades 4, 5 and 6
The authors, Eulie Mantock and Trineta Fendall, are experienced Jamaican primary teachers and writers. Eulie Mantock’s students have achieved excellent GSAT results, obtaining top awards and government scholarships while she has been piloting materials for this course. The series editor, Clare Eastland, is an experienced Social Studies teacher, trainer and writer.