Principles of Accounts for CSEC® Examinations 3rd Edition Student's Book
Principles of Accounts for CSEC® Examinations is one of a series of books written especially for students studying for CSEC® examinations. The authors are all highly experienced teachers in Caribbean schools.
The books have been designed to make it easy to study a whole topic, or to seek out answers to specific problems. The book can be used by individual students and teachers, or as a reference source for group work.
Key features include:
- Written for the CSEC® syllabus
- Learning objectives stated for each chapter
- Keywords highlighted in the margins form a glossary
- Diagrams and pictures encourage understanding
- In-Text-Questions encourage students to check their understanding as they read
- Multiple-choice questions and examination-style questions are included for review purposes
- Includes advice and field work guidance for the SBA component