Social Studies for Trinidad and Tobago Student's Book 2
This textbook provides a variety of opportunities to students for individual study and group work through a combination of informative narrative and numerous creative and skill-building activities.
- Covers all themes, topics, content and Specific Learning Outcomes of the Social Studies curriculum (2008) for Trinidad and Tobago
- Provides Key Questions at the beginning of each chapter to trigger students’ interest and thinking
- Features activities and exercises, such as Checkpoints to ensure comprehension of content, Thinking Creatively and Critically to encourage analysis, application, synthesis and evaluation, and Wrap Up to summarise learning.
- Highlights key terms and concepts throughout and explains these in the text and glossary
- Includes visuals such as photographs, maps, charts, and timelines
- Provides a Skills Tool Kit for the development of specific skills including social and interpersonal skills, communication skills, enquiry and research skills, information-processing skills, and creating and working with visual aids