Maths Matters Workbook 1
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Maths Matters is a comprehensive four-level series for Caribbean students, which provides a thorough preparation for lower secondary and CSEC®. The books are suitable for use either in the classroom or at home.
The first three volumes cover grades 7, 8 and 9, and the fourth volume prepares students for the CSEC® examination, and provides thorough coverage of the latest CSEC® Mathematics syllabus.
- Thorough coverage of national syllabi shown in scope and sequence charts
- A clear exposition of methods through worked examples
- Revision material where relevant
- Exercises for practice, revision, homework and examination
- Multiple choice questions providing practice for examination papers
- A carefully graded approach for all abilities
- Activities throughout that encourage a practical approach to learning
- Navigation of each unit made simple with key skills, summaries and indexes
The books are designed to be relevant to modern daily life and the experiences of students while retaining knowledge of traditional methods and practices. The texts are supported by Workbooks, Teacher’s Books and online resources.