Belize Primary Social Studies Standard 6 Student's Book: Our World
Out of stock
This is a new course written specially for the revised Belize Primary Social Studies curriculum and syllabus.
The course consists of a Student’s Book, Workbook and Teacher’s Book for each level from Infant 1 to Standard 6.
- Up-to-date and authentic information about Belize and the wider world
- A skills and activity-based approach to learning
- Stimulating and varied text and illustration materials, including case studies, information boxes, tables, maps, diagrams, charts, cartoons and photographs
- A wide variety of activities and stimulus questions, designed to encourage students to discuss and explore topics for themselves as well as reinforcing concepts and skills introduced within the text
- Opportunities for group work, class discussions, practical and creative activities, fieldwork and projects, as well as individual exercises based on the text
- A rich mixture of ability levels and aptitudes catered for, with particular attention to the needs of learners for whom English is not the first language, especially at the lower levels
The Standard 6 Student’s Book includes:
- A Scope and Sequence for Standard 6 at the beginning
- A Project section at the end providing exciting and useful activities in preparation for secondary school work
- 10 units to reflect the organisation of the curriculum, and within each unit:
- Stimulus questions to encourage wider thinking
- Case studies to provide a context of real-life situations
- Revision sections to help students revise their work from previous grades
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.