Belize Primary Social Studies Infant 1 Student's Book: You and Me
Out of stock
This is a new course written specially for the revised Belize Primary Social Studies curriculum and syllabus.
The course consists of a Student’s Book, Workbook and Teacher’s Book for each level from Infant 1 to Standard 6.
- Up-to-date and authentic information about Belize and the wider world
- A skills and activity-based approach to learning
- Stimulating and varied text and illustration materials, including case studies, information boxes, tables, maps, diagrams, charts, cartoons and photographs
- A wide variety of activities and stimulus questions, designed to encourage students to discuss and explore topics for themselves as well as reinforcing concepts and skills introduced within the text
- Opportunities for group work, class discussions, practical and creative activities, fieldwork and projects, as well as individual exercises based on the text
- A rich mixture of ability levels and aptitudes catered for, with particular attention to the needs of learners for whom English is not the first language, especially at the lower levels
The Infant 1 Student’s Book includes:
- A Scope and Sequence for Infant 1 at the beginning
- 4 units to reflect the organisation of the curriculum
- Activities for group and individual work
- case studies and research suggestions
- Revision and assessment opportunities