Language Tree Jamaica 2nd Edition Student's Book 5
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Language Tree Jamaica Second Edition provides full coverage of the National Standards Curriculum (NSC) for primary language arts and follows a thematic approach with an emphasis on literacy and literature, ensuring students are equipped for life and learning in the 21st century.
- Fosters critical thinking by encouraging students to reflect on their learning using their Learning Journal
- Regular group work encourages peer discussion and collaboration, helping to develop communication skills
- Incorporation of NSC ICT attainment targets ensures students can use technology to learn and work in a digitally-led world
- Formative assessment throughout the units and at the end of each theme provides opportunity to monitor and improve learning
- On-page teacher’s notes offer instructions and suggestions on how to apply and extend activities and how to integrate differentiated instruction in the classroom
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.