Health and Family Life Education Student's Book 4
Out of stock
Health and Family Life Education for Primary level is an exciting seven-level course for Caribbean primary schools based on the CARICOM Regional Curriculum Framework. The course supports teachers and parents as they address challenging topics with young children. The course follows the four CARICOM themes:
- Self and Interpersonal Relationships
- Sexuality and Sexual Health
- Appropriate Eating
- Fitness and Managing the Environment
These resources will develop knowledge, life skills, values and positive attitudes relating to real-life situations.
- Interactive, discussion and personal reflection activities help children to build values, develop and practise life skills
- Case studies, mini stories and illustrations which provide contexts for learning and help children to integrate new knowledge into their own experiences
- Group, pair and individual activities using different learning styles to help children develop healthy attitudes and behaviours
- Colourful illustrations which help to bring each topic to life
- Playful characters which will appeal to young learners
You must be logged in to download this resource! Login or register before proceeding.