Social Studies for CSEC® Examinations
Social Studies for CSEC® Examinations is a brand new course book for students studying towards their CSEC® examinations. The text provides complete coverage of the CXC syllabus, with a firm focus on contemporary social issues in the Caribbean region.
- Case studies, activities and fact checks encourage debate and critical thinking.
- School-Based Assessment (SBA) tips throughout the course help students to develop research skills.
- Suggested SBA topics throughout the book offer examples for potential coursework themes.
- Review questions feature at the end of each unit, and an exam practice section at the end of the book offers model answers.
- A section for each of the three final exam option topics gives students the opportunity to choose which subjects to study in detail.