Agricultural Science for CSEC® Examinations Student's Book
Agricultural Science for CSEC® Examinations is one of a series of texts written especially for students studying for the CSEC® examinations in science subjects. The examination for Agricultural Science can be taken as a Single Award or as a Double Award, and this book covers the material for both.
The material has been chosen to accord with the latest syllabus, with a layout incorporating many practical activities and opportunities for self-assessment. It includes a clear statement of the requirements for the SBA component, as well as examples of work suitable for the SBA paper.
Key features include:
- Learning objectives, which are stated at the beginning of each chapter, and a summary at the end of each chapter
- Key words highlighted in the margins to form a glossary
- A chapter on the SBA component
- Questions regularly occurring throughout the text (in-text questions) which allow students to check their understanding as they study
- Examination-style questions and multiple-choice questions for review purposes and examination practice
as they study
- Examination-style questions and multiple-choice questions
for review purposes and examination practice