Grade 9 Science for Jamaica Student's Book
Based on Macmillan Education’s bestselling Integrated Science for Jamaica series, Grade 9 Sciences for Jamaica has been created to cater for students studying biology, chemistry and physics separately under the National Standards Curriculum. With full syllabus coverage and a student-centred approach to the STEAM subjects, the course delivers guidance in science process skills and practice that supports deeper content learning, stimulates creative and critical thinking and encourages problem solving for the real world.
- ‘Working like a Scientist’ section teaches proper laboratory procedures and scientific rigour
- Chapter objectives link content directly to the new syllabus
- Numerous ideas for classroom activities to help teachers apply a STEAM approach
- Enquiry-based learning activities that engage students’ natural curiosity
- Scientific language is carefully introduced to equip students with proper vocabulary
- ICT-based activities enhance learning and prepare students for working in the 21st Century
- Summary and review questions consolidate key skills and concepts and highlight areas that need reinforcing
All books in the series are supported by corresponding workbooks, free online study resources (www.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com) and online answers.