Integrated Science for Jamaica 4th edition Grade 9 Student's Book
This fourth edition of Macmillan Education’s market-leading series for Grades 7 to 9 has been improved and updated to follow the new National Standards Curriculum. With full syllabus coverage and a new, student-centred approach to science and the STEAM subjects, Integrated Science for Jamaica delivers guidance in science process skills and practice that supports deeper content learning, stimulates creative and critical thinking and encourages problem solving for the real world.
- Numerous ideas for hands-on classroom activities to help teachers apply a STEAM approach
- Enquiry-based learning activities that engage students’ natural curiosity
- Carefully introduced scientific language that equips students with proper vocabulary
- ICT-based activities to enhance learning and prepare students for working in the 21st Century
- Summary and review questions to consolidate key skills and concepts and highlight areas that need reinforcing
All books in the series are supported by corresponding workbooks and free online student resources for further study.
Visit ww.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com and enter the code inside the book to access the extra content.