Jamaica Primary Social Studies 3rd Edition Grade 4 Workbook
Jamaica Primary Social Studies, Third Edition has been extensively revised and updated to make it PEP-ready, with brand new material focused on maximising your pupils’ PEP achievement. Together, the books form a suite of PEP-focused material, with stimulating content and dazzling full colour.
New for this edition
The 3rd edition Workbooks are now in full colour and include the following brand new key features:
• Additional PEP-style curriculum-based test questions to help pupils to develop the skills they need to succeed
• New performance tasks in Grades 4 and 5 for each theme to prepare pupils for these tests and consolidate their learning
• A freshly written revision section with advice on revision strategies and techniques, preparing for and sitting the exam, how to tackle the various types of questions and revision tips
• Two PEP-style practice tests consisting of mixed sets of PEP questions to familiarise pupils with the style of assessment and check progress.
The 3rd edition Student’s Books have been revised and refreshed, with new PEP-friendly material added:
• Existing end-of-unit assessment questions have been revised and additional questions written to prepare your pupils for the curriculum-based test
• New practice performance tasks get pupils ready for and comfortable with these tests
• A PEP-style practice test has been added to ensure that pupils are ready for the real thing.