Bright Ideas: Primary Science Student's Book 6 with CD-ROM
Bright Ideas promotes a modern, student centred approach to science learning.
- Scientific ideas introduced in a lively and entertaining way
- Content structured in lesson-sized topics with clearly stated objectives
- Graded language appropriate to student’s reading age
- Numerous practical activities using everyday materials
- Wide variety of paper-and-pencil exercises, discussion topics and suggestions for group work to promote interactive learning
- Caribbean contexts and issues examined in depth
- High quality illustrations and photographs
- Review exercises and end of unit tests
- Extensive glossary to develop student’s scientific vocabulary
- Internet links to promote independent research
Interactive CD-ROMs support learning in the classroom and at home. Each CD-ROM includes over 100 practice activities, as well as simulated experiments which allow students to try out things that aren’t possible in the classroom.