Human and Social Biology for CSEC® Examinations, Seventh Edition
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Human and Social Biology for CSEC Examinations 7th Edition provides comprehensive syllabus coverage with a Caribbean focus. The new edition takes a modern and engaging approach and includes a suite of exciting features.
- Being mapped directly to the content of the new CSEC syllabus with advice and guidance on the new SBA will give teachers confidence they are meeting its requirement
- The content is highly authoritative and trusted because of its longstanding 'textbook bible' status and involvement of leading science educators in its revision
- Learning time will be effective because it adopts a practical skills-based approach designed to instil key concepts in learners on a deeper level
- The high quality visual presentation and careful text structure ensures the syllabus content is accessible for students of all abilities
- Revision and in-text questioning features are aimed at giving a higher level of information retention among learners
- The content relates to concepts in the everyday lives of students to aid greater understanding
- Learners will be more engaged because content is properly contextualised and relevant to them
- Promotes interest in, and engagement with, Human and Social Biology so that students can excel in their examinations and develop knowledge, skills and attitudes that are important for a healthy lifestyle
- The textbook is supported with Online Interactive - including animations, multiple choice and drag and drop questions covering the key areas of learning and supporting student engagement.