Dime, 2nd Edition
The Dime series has been written specifically for Caribbean secondary schools by a team of highly experienced Spanish teachers.
It deals with the regional practicalities of learning Spanish for a Latin American context and provides a comprehensive foundation for students at the lower secondary levels up to and including those sitting Spanish at CSEC level.
- Covers all the topics and requirements included in the latest CSEC Spanish syllabus
- Provides a range of exercises to assist students in practising the items required in the examination
- Contains new Scope and Sequence pages and a full grammar review at the back of the book with verb tables
- Exercises closely linked to the CSEC syllabus content
- Clear instructions so that students can work comfortably on their own
- A general/overall review consolidating all the grammatical elements and relevant vocabulary
- A companion CD with listening passages, recorded in Kingston, Jamaica with audio scripts available for FREE online
- Updated to include a Teacher’s Guide, with tips and advice for all levels