Business for CSEC Examinations
This series of texts from Macmillan has been written especially for students studying for CSEC examinations in business subjects. The authors are all highly experienced teachers in Caribbean schools.
These engaging books have been designed to make it easy to study a whole topic from scratch, or to seek out
answers to individual problems.
- Thorough explanations of key topics and concepts
- Caribbean examples based on students’ lives and experiences
- Learning objectives stated at the beginning of each chapter and a summary at the end
- Keywords highlighted in the margins form a glossary
- A chapter on the SBA component
- Questions throughout the text allow students to check their understanding as they study
- Examination style questions and multiple choice questions for review purposes and examination practice