Bright Ideas promotes a modern, student-centred approach to science learning using colourful and engaging content. There are seven full colour Student’s Books from Kindergarten level to the final year of primary school.
- Scientific ideas are introduced in a lively and entertaining way
- Content is structured in lesson-sized topics with clearly stated objectives
- Numerous practical activities using everyday materials
- Wide variety of paper-and-pencil exercises, discussion topics and suggestions for group work to promote interactive learning
- Includes illustrations and photographs throughout
- Offers review exercises and end of unit tests, and an extensive glossary to develop student’s scientific vocabulary
NEW interactive CD-ROMs (at Levels 1-6) support learning in the classroom and at home. Each CD-ROM includes over 100 practice activities, as well as simulated experiments which allow students to try out things that aren’t possible in the classroom.
Workbooks to complement the Student’s Books are available for each level of the course.
Free Teacher’s Books are available with background information, teaching notes and support for remedial and extension activities.