Bright Sparks, Second Edition
Bright Sparks, Second Edition is an exciting mathematics course offering varied activities to keep students motivated.
- Interactive CD-ROMs (with Student’s Books 1-6) provide multiple opportunities to reinforce skills and learning in a new, fun way
- Workbooks at the lower levels offer a wide range of learning to fit Early Childhood Education needs
- Student’s Books at the reception level (KA and KB) match the curriculum and provide practice for young learners
- Scope and Sequence charts for each level provide an overview of the skills being learnt and can be used to check syllabus coverage at any stage
- Summary notes for each unit with a multiple-choice unit test and a self-check chart provide quick reference points for teachers and promote learner independence