Biology for CAPE Examinations ebook Adobe (AER)
"This book provides all-inclusive coverage of Units 1 and 2 of the CAPE Biology syllabus. It is also a suitable introductory text for tertiary students at Community Colleges and Universities.
- Objectives and summaries at the beginning and end of each chapter aid planning focus learning and confirm syllabus coverage
- Key terms are highlighted to develop vocabulary throughout the course
- A wide variety of examples, illustrations and photographs from the Caribbean encourage interest in the local environment
- In-text and review questions help students with difficult areas
- Practical investigations clarify understanding and develop critical reasoning skills
- Essential practical skills are developed through laboratory exercises
- Study tips for biology tests and exams
- Grading criteria for Internal Assessment Skills suggested for teachers
About the author
Dr Claire Durant MRSC received her doctorate as a Commonwealth Scholar at Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London. Dr Durant has twelve years of teaching experience at the secondary and tertiary level in the Caribbean and abroad.