Teaching Primary English
A highly practical teacher’s guide designed specifically for the pre-service and in-service needs of primary school teachers, aimed at both teacher trainees and practising teachers in lower and upper primary. While tackling important issues in depth it is accessible, easy to read and modern. The advice is based on what teachers actually have to do in the classroom and the problems they face.
- Invaluable resource for all student and practising teachers in primary schools
- Tackles important issues in-depth in an attractive, easy-to-use format
- Written in clear, simple language
- Provides practical suggestions for how to teach and improve teaching methods
- All topics contain activities to help teachers develop as professionals